Human Resources Home Page
Human Resources Coordinator
(626) 299-7000 x1360
|• Health and welfare Benefits
• New Hire Packages and Processing
• Certificated Units
(626) 299-7000 x1329
• Sick Leave and Vacation Balances
San Gabriel Valley Consortium - BTSA (Beginning Teacher Support)
AESOP Absence Management and Substitute Calling System
Employee / Substitute Login
Employee Guide (PDF)
Dial-in Phone # 1-800-942-3767
Application for Course Approval for Salary Schedule Advancement
Policies and Procedures
Certificated Retirement Info - CalSTRS
Classified Retirement Info - CalPERS
Foothill Federal Credit Union
Blue Shield of California's Virtual OE Tools:
In lieu of in-person open enrollment events, Blue Shield is holding open enrollment activities online to ensure that you can make informed decisions about your 2020 health coverage options – in the safety of your own home.
- Watch an open enrollment presentation to learn about the latest 2020 enhancements on Trio HMO and your newest plan option, Tandem PPO. Learn about how to access your plan information, services and how to get your questions answered while we are all sheltering-in-place.
- Submit your questions about health plans, network access, and other coverage details and Shield Concierge will call you back with answers. Incluso hablamos español. Or call Blue Shield directly at (855) 724-7698.
- Book a private, one-on-one consultation with CSEBA’s expert Blue Shield representative when it’s convenient for you – best for complex and personal health coverage questions. Schedule here.
- Access your plan documents, the latest news about your coverage, and all your virtual open enrollment resources in one place, visit CSEBA’s Blue Shield website.
Blue Shield Custom Access+ HMO 15 Plan 2
Blue Shield Custom Trio HMO 15 Plan 2
Blue Shield PPO Summary of Coverage:
Blue Shield Tandem ASO PPO 5 Plan
Blue Shield Traditional ASO PPO Plan 5 Benefit Summary
Blue Shield Concierge Business Card
Kaiser Summary of Coverage
Kaiser Permanente Chiropractic and Acupuncture Benefits