Parcel Tax Information
Measure R provides the District with approximately $1.6 million annually and supports 13.40 instructional and instructional support positions. Measure R was renewed on February 26, 2019 for a six-year term (through June 30, 2025). Measure R provides funding to:
- Maintain the quality of existing educational programs;
- Attract and retain the best-qualified teachers and counselors;
- Maintain reduced class sizes;
- Support academic programs in science and math;
- Maintain district-wide school librarians;
- Prevent the elimination of teachers specializing in the area of math and science; and
- Maintain adequate technology systems for all students by retaining technology service technicians.
Click to view accountability reports for Measure R and E.
For more detailed information on Measure R:
2018 Measure R Parcel Tax Resolution
- Preserve core academic curriculum, including English, math, social studies, history, and science, including elementary and secondary teachers, elementary assistant principal, English teachers, math teachers, social studies, and science teachers;
- Preserve teaching positions, including elementary and secondary teachers;
- Preserve smaller class sizes, at all grade levels;
- Preserve visual and performing arts instruction, foreign language offerings, physical education and athletic programs, including art, music, band, drama, dance and speech teachers, foreign language teachers, and physical education teachers;
- Maintain advanced placement and honors courses;
- Maintain classroom computer systems, technology, and personnel;
- Maintain academic and college counseling positions.
Parcel Tax Exemptions: