2021 First Day Packet
We hope you had a great summer and we look forward to seeing you in the new school year! SMUSD families must annually review or update student information via the online First Day Packet. The First Day Packet also provides families the convenience to pay online for various school-related items. We ask families to submit their packets as soon as possible and by the 1st day of school.
SMUSD families can expect an email on or after August 1, 2021 from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SMUSD - Complete Your Student's SMUSD First Day Packet Online." The email will ask families to read the documents on this web page and includes a unique link to start your student's First Day Packet. If you have your child's snapcode for the First Day Packet, start here: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=29593&culture=en
Recently registered SMUSD students may receive their First Day Packet via email a few days after completing registration. Interdistrict students may receive their First Day Packet email closer towards the start of school after placement is verified. If you have not received your First Day Packet email, please email email@example.com with your Child's First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Home Address, School, Grade for verification and we will follow up.
READ the following documents below prior to completing the First Day Packet
- Notice of Rights of Parent/Guardians of Minor Pupils Under Certain Education Code Sections
- 2021-2022 Annual Notification of Parent or Guardian Requirements
- Guidance for Eligible Students (students over 18)
- Student Use of Technology (中文)
- Emergency Procedures and Disaster Preparedness (中文)
- Student Injuries and Insurance Letter (中文) | Student Accident Insurance Forms
- Annual Notification of Application of Pesticides (中文)
- Media Opt-Out Form (中文)
Review Student Handbooks by School:
- Carver Elementary School
- Valentine Elementary School
- Huntington Middle School
- San Marino High School
For assistance in Chinese, please contact Ms. Lu Jiang at (626) 299-7000 x1399
Need a copy of your submitted First Day Packet(s) to review your donations?
- Search for your email confirmation with the subject "San Marino Unified School District -- Submission Confirmation."
- A summary of your donations/fees is included within the confirmation email.
- Please log in to the PowerSchool Registration / InfoSnap Family Portal
- Within the portal, you will see a history of all your submitted First Day Packets.