SMUSD parents and students must have a PowerSchool SIS/SSO account to sign in to PowerSchool Mobile. This account is different and separate from a PowerSchool ID (which is necessary for accessing PowerSchool Unified Classroom
To Create a PowerSchool SIS or Mobile (SSO) Account
- Visit https://smusd.powerschool.com/public/#create-account-content
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- Fill out the online form. Please note that parents must have the Access ID and Access Password for every student you wish to monitor through PowerSchool Mobile. The Access ID and Password for SMUSD students are provided at the start of the school year and may be requested from each School Office throughout the year.
- Click "Enter" at the bottom of the page.
How to Sign In to the PowerSchool SIS or Mobile (SSO) App
- Download the PowerSchool Mobile App (Apple iOS) (Google Android)
- Enter District Code CTXJ.
- Enter your Username and Password.
How to Recover a PowerSchool SIS or Mobile (SSO) App Username or Password
To recover a forgotten PowerSchool SIS/SSO username or password, you must install the PowerSchool Mobile App to access the account recovery options within the PowerSchool mobile app.
- Install the PowerSchool Mobile App on a Mobile Device (Apple iOS) (Google Android)
- Open the PowerSchool Mobile App on your mobile device.
- Click "Forgot Username or Password?"
- Select one of the following options:
- Recover Username (Parent)
- Reset Password (Parent)
- Reset Both (Student)
- Enter the requested information (ie. username and/or email address)
- Please check your email for reset instructions. Please note the email may take a few minutes to arrive and is only valid for 24 hours. Click on the link within the email.
- Once reset, please return to the PowerSchool Mobile App to login.