PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal & Mobile App
SMUSD parents can login to PowerSchool SIS or Mobile App to receive instant access to real-time student performance from any Android or iOS device, including Apple Watch. For more general information about PowerSchool Mobile, please visit https://www.powerschool.com/solutions/student-information-system-sis/mobile/
SMUSD PARENTS must create their own PowerSchool Parent Portal account first then use a school-issued Access ID and Password to associate their student to the PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
Create a PowerSchool Parent Account
- Visit https://smusd.powerschool.com/public/#create-account-content
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- Fill out the online form. Please note that parents must have the Access ID and Access Password for every student you wish to monitor. The Access ID and Password for SMUSD students are provided at the start of the school year and may also be requested from each School Office throughout the year.
- Click "Enter" at the bottom of the page.
- If you receive a message that your email is already being used, please follow the steps below to recover your username or password.
What if I do not know my PowerSchool Parent Username and/or Password?
- Parents may recover your username and/or reset your password by visiting https://smusd.powerschool.com/public/account_recovery_begin.html
- If you have a Parent Portal account, you can expect to receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to recover your username or reset a password.
- If you do not receive any email, even after requesting a username or password reset, you may need to create a new PowerSchool Parent Account.
- If you do NOT know your Username:
- Click "Forgot Username?"
- Enter your email address, press enter.
- You will receive an email from San Marino USD <email@example.com> with the subject "PowerSchool Username Request" within 5 minutes.
- The email will include your username.
- If you do NOT receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 minutes, please follow the instructions above to "Create a PowerSchool Parent Account."
If you do NOT know your Password:
- Under the "Forgot Password?" tab
- Enter your Parent Username and Email Address, press enter.
- You will receive an email from San Marino USD < with the subject "PowerSchool Password Reset Request" within 5 minutes.
- Within the email, please click on the link to reset your password.
How to Sign In to the PowerSchool SIS or Mobile (SSO) App
How to Recover Username or Password within the PowerSchool Mobile App:
- Within the PowerSchool Mobile App on a Mobile Device (Apple iOS) (Google Android)
- Open the PowerSchool Mobile App on your mobile device.
- Click "Forgot Username or Password?"
- Select one of the following options:
- Recover Username (Parent)
- Reset Password (Parent)
- Reset Both (Student)
- Enter the requested information (ie. username and/or email address)
- Please check your email for reset instructions. Please note the email may take a few minutes to arrive and is only valid for 24 hours. Click on the link within the email.
- Once reset, please return to the PowerSchool Mobile App to login.