Welcome to Online Registration
STEP 1: Prepare your Documents
In order for your child to be enrolled and attend school in the San Marino School District, you will need to provide information that allows us to register your child. Before the registration process starts, you need to prepare the following information:
1. An active e-mail address
- This needs to be an email account that you can access regularly.
2. Proof of Age (1 document)
- Proof of age: child’s birth certificate OR passport
3. Proof of Residency (5 documents)
- One current property tax bill, closing escrow statement or current lease agreement (whichever applies);
- AND Four (4) different current utility bills – gas, electric, water, trash, cable or landline telephone.
Important Note: If your family just moved to SMUSD and have not received any utility bills yet, we allow 60 days from the lease start date or the closing escrow date to provide the first utility bills. Letter of service verification, account opening confirmation, deposit request, past due/disconnect notices and cell phone bills are not acceptable. We do not phone, e-mail or fax previous school/s, landlords or utility companies requesting documents. Parents/guardians are responsible for providing ALL required documentations.
4. Proof of Parental/Legal Guardian Relationship (1 document)
- Birth certificate OR official court documents (including custody agreement, if applies)
5. Proof of Immunization and Health Requirements (1 – 3 documents)
6. Previous School Records (1 document)
- For grades 2-12, please provide recent report card or official transcript.
- For 6-12 grade students transferred in the middle of the school year, a withdrawal form is required from previous school attended at the time of registration.
New Student Registration for 2020-2021 School Year:
Important Note: The online registration does not confirm your child’s acceptance at any school in the San Marino Unified School District. Authorization for Enrollment will be given to eligible applicants at the registration appointment.
Last updated: 2/28/2020